Monday, December 10, 2012

Awnings

I'm not sure what it is about awnings that I love so much. I think it's the versitility of them. You could use them outside your home, which was the original purpose but why do that. Reuse them in unique ways, like inside your home, over a door way, kitchen window, above a bed or over your office desk. The ideas are endless.

Here are a few awnings that caught my eye during this past Marburger Farm Show:









The awning below sold before I even had a chance to take a picture of it (actually there were three). The original use was not an awning, it was a vintage shade that was inside vehicles to block the sun, but I used it over a window as an awning:

 
 
Now this last awning is actually still attached to one of the buildings located on the Marburger Farm property. No it's not for sale, but I wanted to encourage you to explore the buildings the next time you come to the show.
 
 
 
 







Who knows what you might just find inside one of these cool buildings. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate everyone that stops by to leave us a comment!